This Promotion has Expired
BRIGHTER DAYS AHEAD
TRAVEL AGENT PROMOTION
Win one of 5 Trips to a La Colección Resorts by Fiesta Americana for up to eight guests + the chance to donate a trip to a healthcare professional or first responder
While things remain uncertain right now, that doesn’t mean we can’t plan for a brighter future. We know you’re always giving your clients something to look forward to, and now it’s our turn to do the same for you. We’re rewarding travel agents who make the most bookings at any La Colección Resort with a trip, joined by the people you missed the most during these times of social distancing.
The top 5 travel agents will have the opportunity to travel themselves, reuniting with their loved ones and at the same time, reward and recognize a healthcare professional or first responder who has worked tirelessly for their community by inviting him/her to travel with a companion on the dates of their choice.
Let’s work as one to give our clients, family, and those who deserve it most something to dream about. Apart now, together soon.
TO PARTICIPATE & QUALIFY:
- Eligible winners are the Top 5 booking agents with a minimum of 3 bookings at La Colección Resorts. In case of a tie, a draw will be made.
- Booking window: 5/26/2020 - 9/30/2020, with traveling dates between 6/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
- Prize: A trip for the agent and guests (up to 8 people total, including agent), plus a trip for the healthcare professional or first responder nominated by the awardee (2 people).
- Trips include roundtrip airfare, airport transfers and accommodations at a selected La Colección Resorts, with an all-inclusive plan. Resort assignment for each winner based on availability at any La Colección Resort.
- Awardees trips are valid through 12/22/2021. Blackout dates and certain restrictions may apply.
- Participating agents who are not currently registered as La Colección Rewards Members are required to do so to be eligible. Qualifying bookings made via tour operator, wholesaler, or direct channels must be registered.
- Bookings also qualify for La Colección Rewards benefits, up to $100 cash bonus and free nights.
- Winner and guests should have a valid passport and comply with all immigration requirements to travel to Mexico or Dominican Republic.
- Lodging for travel agent, family and friends will be based on a 4-night stay, in double room occupancy.
- Lodging for healthcare professional or first responder will be based on a 4-night stay in 1 double room.
- Roundtrip airfare for 10 people will be provided in coach class, and price should not exceed $600.00 US per person
- Round trip airport transfer will be provided as part of the prize.
- Healthcare professional is considered a doctor, nurse, nursing assistant, laboratory technician.
- First responder is considered a law enforcement officer, fireman, paramedic, emergency medical technician or National Guard officer.
- Each prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and/or any other fees/costs associated with the prize or receipt of the prize.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Brighter Days Ahead Travel Agent Promotion (the "Contest") is a travel-industry sales contest for travel agents, tour operators and wholesalers ("Travel Professionals") located in the United States and Canada (void in Quebec) that begins on 5/26/20 and ends on 9/30/20 ("Contest Period").
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, eligible Travel Professionals will compete against one another to log the highest number of qualified bookings at selected La Colección Resorts ("Resorts"). For purposes of these Official Rules, a "Qualified Booking" is defined as a confirmed booking during the Promotion Period by a travel agent, and are a registered La Colección Rewards member with travel dates being completed between 6/1/2020 - 12/31/2020. Bookings must be entered in the La Colección Rewards portal found at (https://www.agentscashincentive.com/trade-promo.asp) ("Portal"). Qualified Bookings will be tracked automatically by an independent third party that manages the Portal ("Administrator") for the Sponsor, the official judges in the Contest. At the conclusion of the Contest, Hotel Credit & Sales ("Sponsor") or its designee will determine five (5) Grand Prize winners based on the judging criteria, as further described below.
Additionally, each Grand Prize winner will have the opportunity to donate an "Appreciation Prize" to a qualified health care worker or first responder, as further described below ("Appreciation Prize Recipient"). Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete data capture. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest open to travel agents who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia and Canada (void in Quebec), are 21 years of age or older in their state or province of residence, and are in good standing with Sponsor during the Promotion Period and at the time of awarding of any prize. Appreciation Prize Recipient portion of Contest is open to any health care worker (doctor, nurse, nursing assistant, laboratory technician) or first responder (law enforcement officer, fireman, paramedic, emergency medical technician or National Guardsman) who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia and Canada and are 21 years of age or older in their state or province of residence. Note: Any guest of a prize winner/prize recipient must be 21 years of age or older. Employees of Hotel Credit & Sales, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion and other agencies (“Promotion Entities”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Void in Quebec and where otherwise prohibited.
- JUDGING CRITERIA: All Qualified Bookings for eligible entrants will be collected and tracked by the Administrator to be used for the determination of the winners. Winners will be determined on or about 1/15/2021 by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. The five (5) Travel Professionals that achieve the highest number of Qualified Bookings during the Promotion Period will be declared the Grand Prize winners – subject to verification. In the unlikely event of a tie, the winner will be the Travel Professional with the highest overall sales (in USD; sales dollars adjusted to USD for Canadian entrants) during the Promotion Period between the tied entrants.
Selection of Appreciation Prize Recipient. Each Grand Prize winner will have the opportunity to donate one (1) Appreciation Prize to a health care work or first responder of their choice (as defined above) – subject to Sponsor’s approval.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by phone and/or email using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within five (5) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected using the judging criteria as set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate prize winner may be selected using the aforementioned process. Once the Grand Prize winner has been confirmed and verified, he/she will have the opportunity to select the health care work or first responder of their choice for the Appreciation Prize. The above noted notification process will be utilized at that time to notify the Appreciation Prize Recipient.
For a Canadian Grand Prize winner / Appreciation Prize Recipient. To be declared a prize winner / prize recipient, the selected entrant/individual must answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question posed by email or telephone. If a selected entrant / individual - (a) cannot be reached by telephone and/or email within five (5) business days of the first notification attempt; (b) fails to correctly answer the skill testing question; or (c) fails to return the properly executed Winner’s Documents within the specified time; then he/she will be disqualified and another entrant / individual may be selected using the judging criteria in these Official Rules. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners / individuals of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected entrant.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV): Five (5) Grand Prizes are available. Each Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for winner and up to seven (7) guests to a Sponsor-selected La Colección Resort in (Mexico or Dominican Republic) ("Trip Destination") with an all-inclusive plan ("Grand Prize") (ARV $15,000 USD ea. winner). Trip includes: round-trip coach-class international air transportation for winner and up to seven (7) guests between a major commercial international airport closest to the winner's residence and major commercial international airport nearest Trip Destination; Sponsor-selected La Colección Resort lodging consisting of four (4) rooms for four (4) nights (based on double occupancy); and all-inclusive food and round trip ground transportation to/from airport-Resort. Five (5) Appreciation Prizes are available. Each Appreciation Prize Recipient will receive a trip for winner and one (1) guest to a Sponsor-selected La Colección Resort in (Mexico or Dominican Republic) ("Trip Destination") with an all-inclusive plan ("Grand Prize") (ARV $3,750 USD ea. winner). Trip includes: round-trip coach-class international air transportation for winner and one (1) guest between a major commercial international airport closest to the winner's residence and major commercial international airport nearest Trip Destination; Sponsor-selected La Colección Resort lodging consisting of one (1) room for four (4) nights (based on double occupancy); and all-inclusive food and round trip ground transportation to/from airport-Resort Resort stay is subject to availability and to the terms and conditions associated guest conduct during their stay at the Resort. No transfer or substitution of trip elements will be permitted. Trip prize must be scheduled through Sponsor or its designee. Trip must be taken prior to 12/22/2021 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Trip must be booked by the winner with the Sponsor by 02/28/2021. Winner and his/her guests must possess all necessary international travel documents (i.e. passport) (at his/her own expense) prior to awarding of prize, depart/return from/to the same major airport and travel on same itinerary. Trip does not include: laundry service, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls and any other service or item not specifically described above. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel routes and select hotels in its sole discretion. Trip is not redeemable for cash. Actual retail value of prize may vary depending on location of winner’s residence and the destination cities and may fluctuate due to market conditions, changes in value of components, (e.g. air transportation and hotel rates) and other reasons. In the event any scheduled activity associated with the prize is cancelled for any reason, including safety, health and/or welfare concerns, scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, an event of force majeure, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right, if possible, to reschedule such the trip for alternate dates in its sole determination, but if the trip is not rescheduled, it shall have no obligation other than to award the remainder of the prize. Guest(s) of winner / prize recipient must be 21 years of age or older. Promotion Entities will not be responsible for health and safety conditions, weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the trip and/or any related event. In the event Grand Prize winner / prize recipient and/or his or her guests engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send Grand Prize winner / prize recipient and/or his or her guests home with no further compensation. Total ARV of all prizes $93,500. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Limit one (1) prize per person/household. U.S. only - Grand Prize winners and Appreciation Prize Recipients will receive an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize for the tax year in which the prize was awarded.
- GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winner / Appreciation Prize Recipient will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within seven (7) days after first notification attempt. Each guest of Grand Prize winner / Appreciation Prize Recipient must sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to awarding of prize. If prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, prize may be forfeited. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. By accepting prize, winner/prize recipient releases and agrees to hold harmless Promotion Entities, their respective affiliates, directors, employees, officers, and agents from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or respect to participation in any prize related activity. Neither Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion agencies nor their employees will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the promotion or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Contest.
- LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, Portal or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Contest is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Contest as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) judge entries and determine winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such judging shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of law and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- WINNER’S LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 1/31/2021 to: Brighter Days Ahead Travel Agent Promotion, Attn: Winner’s List, (Hotel Credit & Sales, 1700 Pacific Ave., Suite 270, Dallas, TX 75201). Winner’s list to be available after 10/20/20.
- SPONSOR: Hotel Credit & Sales, 1700 Pacific Ave., Suite 270, Dallas, TX 75201.