The Republic of Extraordinary awaits at our all-new Live Aqua Beach Resort Punta Cana. At La Coleccion Rewards, everybody wins every time - earn up to $100 cash back and free nights on every booking, and the top 5 bookers get a trip for 2 to this sensorial and rejuvenating destination including airfare. Plus, your clients will enjoy exclusive discounts and perks. Everybody wins!
Everybody Wins. Every Time.
(Create an Account or Use Existing Account)
REGISTER HERE FOR THIS PROMOTION:
TO PARTICIPATE & QUALIFY:
- Eligible winners are the Top 5 booking agents with a minimum of 3 bookings at Live Aqua Punta Cana.
- Booking window: 11/9/2020 - 1/31/2021, with traveling dates between 2/1/2021 - 4/30/2021
- Prize: A trip for the agent and a guest.
- Trips include roundtrip airfare, airport transfers and accommodations with an all-inclusive plan.
- Awardees trips are valid through 12/23/2021. Blackout dates and certain restrictions may apply.
- Participating agents who are not currently registered as La Colección Rewards Members are required to do so to be eligible. Qualifying bookings made via tour operator, wholesaler, or direct channels must be registered.
- Bookings also qualify for La Colección Rewards benefits, up to $100 cash bonus and free nights.
- Winner and guests should have a valid passport and comply with all immigration requirements to travel to Dominican Republic.
- Lodging for travel advisor and a guest based on a 5-night stay, in double room occupancy.
- Roundtrip airfare for 2 people will be provided in coach class, and price should not exceed $700.00 US per person.
- Round trip airport transfer will be provided as part of the prize.
- Each prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and/or any other fees/costs associated with the prize or receipt of the prize.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: Everybody Wins! (the "Contest") is a travel-industry sales contest for travel agents, tour operators and wholesalers ("Travel Professionals") located in the United States and Canada (void in Quebec) that begins on 11/9/20 and ends on 4/30/21 ("Contest Period").
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, eligible Travel Professionals will compete against one another to log the highest number of qualified bookings at Live Aqua Beach Resort Punta Cana. For purposes of these Official Rules, a "Qualified Booking" is defined as a confirmed booking during the Promotion Period by a travel agent, and are a registered as La ColecciónRewards member with travel dates being completed between 11/9/2020 - 4/30/2021. Bookings must be entered in the La Colección Rewards portal found at (https://www.agentscashincentive.com/everybodywins/)("Portal"). Qualified Bookings will be tracked automatically by an independent third party that manages the Portal ("Administrator") for the Sponsor, the official judges in the Contest. At the conclusion of the Contest, Hotel Credit & Sales ("Sponsor") or its designee will determine five (5) Grand Prize winners based on the judging criteria, as further described below. Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete data capture. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest open to travel agents who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia and Canada (void in Quebec), are 21 years of age or older in their state or province of residence, and are in good standing with Sponsor during the Promotion Period and at the time of awarding of any prize. Note: Any guest of a prize winner/prize recipient must be 21 years of age or older. Employees of Hotel Credit & Sales, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion and other agencies (“Promotion Entities”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Void in Quebec and where otherwise prohibited.
- JUDGING CRITERIA: All Qualified Bookings for eligible entrants will be collected and tracked by the Administrator to be used for 4/30/2021 the determination of the winners. Winners will be determined on or about 5/1/2021 by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. The five (5) Travel Professionals that achieve the highest number of Qualified Bookings during the Promotion Period will be declared the Grand Prize winners – subject to verification. In the unlikely event of a tie, the winner will be the Travel Professional with the highest overall sales (in USD; sales dollars adjusted to
USD for Canadian entrants) during the Promotion Period between the tied entrants.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by phone and/or email using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within five (5) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected using the judging criteria as set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to
contact up to two (2) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate prize winner may be selected using the aforementioned process. The above noted notification process will be utilized at that time to notify the Appreciation Prize Recipient.
For a Canadian Grand Prize winner / Appreciation Prize Recipient. To be declared a prize winner / prize recipient, the selected entrant/individual must answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skilltesting question posed by email or telephone. If a selected entrant / individual - (a) cannot be reached by telephone and/or email within five (5) business days of the first notification attempt; (b)
fails to correctly answer the skill testing question; or (c) fails to return the properly executed Winner’s Documents within the specified time; then he/she will be disqualified and another entrant / individual may be selected using the judging criteria in these Official Rules. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners / individuals of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected entrant.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV): Five (5) Grand Prizes are available. Each Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for the winner and one (1) guest at Live Aqua Punta Cana with an all-inclusive plan ("Grand Prize") (ARV $10,000 USD ea. winner). Trip includes: round-trip coach-class international air transportation for winner a guest between a major commercial international airport closest to the winner's residence and major commercial international airport nearest Trip Destination; Sponsor-resort lodging consisting of one (1) room for five (5) nights (based on double occupancy); and all-inclusive food and round trip ground transportation to/from airport-Resort. No transfer or substitution of trip elements will be permitted. Trip prize must be scheduled through Sponsor or its designee. Trip must be taken prior to 12/23/2021 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Trip must be booked by the winner with the Sponsor by 12/15/2021. Winner and his/her guest must possess all necessary international travel documents (i.e. passport) (at his/her own expense) prior to awarding of prize, depart/return from/to the same major airport and travel on same itinerary. Trip does not include: laundry service, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls and any other service or item not specifically described above. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel routes and select hotels in its sole discretion. Trip is not redeemable for cash. Actual retail value of prize may vary depending on location of winner’s residence and may fluctuate due to market conditions, changes in value of components, (e.g. air transportation and hotel rates) and other reasons. In the event any scheduled activity associated with the prize is cancelled for any reason, including safety, health and/or welfare concerns, scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, an event of force majeure, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right, if possible, to reschedule such the trip for alternate dates in its sole determination, but if the trip is not rescheduled, it shall have no obligation other than to award the remainder of the prize. Guest(s) of winner / prize recipient must be 21 years of age or older. Promotion Entities will not be responsible for health and safety conditions, weather
conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the trip and/or any related event. In the event Grand Prize winner / prize recipient and/or his or her guests engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send Grand Prize winner / prize recipient and/or his or her guest home with no further compensation. Total ARV of all prizes $50,000usd. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Limit one (1) prize per person/household. U.S. only - Grand Prize winners and Appreciation Prize Recipients will receive an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize for the tax year in which the prize was awarded.
- GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winner / Appreciation Prize Recipient will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within seven (7) days after first notification attempt. Each guest of Grand Prize winner / Appreciation Prize Recipient must sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to awarding of prize. If prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, prize may be forfeited. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to
substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. By accepting prize, winner/prize recipient releases and agrees to hold harmless Promotion Entities, their respective affiliates, directors, employees, officers, and agents from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or respect to participation in any prize related activity. Neither Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion agencies nor their employees will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or
participation in the promotion or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Contest.
- LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or
inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, Portal or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Contest is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Contest as contemplated herein. Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is
terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) judge entries and determine winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such judging shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other
provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of law and should such an
attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- WINNER’S LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 5/31/2021 to: Everybody Wins! Attn: Winner’s List, (Hotel Credit & Sales, 1700 Pacific Ave., Suite 270, Dallas, TX 75201). Winner’s list to be available after 4/1/21.
- SPONSOR: Hotel Credit & Sales, 1700 Pacific Ave., Suite 270, Dallas, TX 75201.